Nederlands | English | Deutsch

Terms and conditions

General information bookings Appartementen- Hotel Bloemendaal aan Zee.
Appartementen-Hotel Bloemendaal aan Zee is not in possesion of a 24 hour reception. The check in is possible on the day of arrival between 15.00 and 17.30. The check out time is before 10.00.

To find the rates for renting an apartment for a weekend (Fri-Mon), midweek (Mon-Fri) or a week (Mon-Mon or Fri-Fri), please go through the apartment type that you like. Single nights can be booked on last minute base, meaning from upon two weeks in advance. A minimum of 2 nights can always (all days) be booked throughout our low season meaning November untill March.

If you want to reserve 1 of our apartments you can book directly through our website. On the main page and every sub-page of every apartment you can fill you your arrival and departure date. Choose the apartment and rate of your choice and you will be forwarded into our bookings system. It is also possible to make a reservation by telephone or send an email to info@bloemendaalaanzee.nl.

Additional terms and conditions Appartementen- Hotel Bloemendaal aan Zee
-
One free parking space per apartment on our own sealed parking lot;
-
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of € 9,- per day;
-
All stated rates are including bed and bath linen (3 towels per person), and the final cleaning;
-
When you stay 3 nights or longer you are obliged to pay a deposit of € 200,- which will be returned to you upon check out. Or a guarantee by credit card.
-
All prices are excluding tourist tax of €2.15 per person per night.

Cancellation conditions:
-
If your reservation will be cancelled up to 8 weeks in advance, Appartementen-Hotel Bloemendaal aan Zee does not charge anything;
-
If your reservation will be cancelled > 4 weeks and < 8 weeks before arrival, Appartementen-Hotel Bloemendaal aan Zee will charge you 25% of your total reservation value;
-
If your reservation will be cancelled > 14 days and < 4 weeks before arrival, Appartementen-Hotel Bloemendaal aan Zee will charge you 50% of your total reservation value;
-
If your reservation will be cancelled < 14 days before arrival, Appartementen-Hotel Bloemendaal aan Zee will charge you 100% of your total reservation value;
-
If a reservation is cancelled by the main tenant, this also counts as a cancellation for all co-tenants.

Payment conditions:
-
In case a reservation is guaranteed by credit card (details: type, number, expiration date and name of card holder), the reservation value can be paid upon arrival by cash, pin or credit card. Only American Express is not accepted.
-
If a reservation can not be guaranteed by credit card, Appartementen-Hotel Bloemendaal aan Zee demands a pre payment of 40% of the total reservation value. The pre payment should be fulfilled within 7 days after receiving the confirmation letter. The remaining 60% can be paid upon arrival by cash, pin or credit card. Only American Express is not accepted. 

General conditions:
On all our reservations our terms and conditions are applicable. When not complete the Unfiform Conditions Horeca the Netherlands are applicable.

 

 
goto E-Smart.nl
Logo Lionhead Interactive